Arash’s practice is primarily focused on transactional work, including business and corporate law, real estate and land use, tax law, and estate planning. He assists business clients of varying sizes in entity formation, contract drafting and review, governance, and dissolution. He utilizes his MBA and Tax LLM to advise clients on the practical effects of their decisions, including the tax implications, while seeking the most profitable and comprehensive solutions that extend beyond legal considerations. He provides clients with results that focus on both short- and long-term sustainability.
Arash graduated from Willamette University’s College of Law and Atkinson Graduate School of Management, earning both a JD and MBA, where he was an Editor for the Willamette Law Review and President of the Student Bar Association. During his first year with SSJH, he completed the Executive Taxation LLM program at Georgetown Law. Prior to joining SSJH, Arash worked as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Judith Matarazzo at the Multnomah County Circuit Court. He has also previously worked as a law clerk for Mentor Graphics Corporation.
Professional and Community Service
- Oregon State Bar
- Oregon State Bar House of Delegates
- Marion County Bar Association
- Willamette Valley Inn’s of Court
- Oregon State Bar Taxation Section
- Oregon State Bar Business Law Section
- Oregon Minority Lawyers Association
- Oregon New Lawyers Division
- Sprague High School Racquetball Coach
- Oregon Junior Racquetball Association Board of Directors