Ken assists clients in solving everyday legal issues in the areas of estate planning and administration, real estate and land use, and business transactions. Ken’s broad practice and long tenure in the Salem community make him a great resource to families and closely held businesses seeking counsel on a range of legal issues and business transactions.
In addition to work on behalf of individual and business clients, Ken serves Oregon’s banking industry as the general counsel to the Oregon Banker’s Association. He drafts and reviews legislation affecting OBA members, and he works with many of Oregon’s community banks directly on operational and transactional issues.
Professional and Community Service
- Oregon State Bar – Estate Planning & Administration Section – Former Executive Committee Member
- Willamette Valley Estate Planning Council – Member
- Salem Health – Trustee and two terms as Chair of the Board of Trustees
- Salem Rotary Club – Member and past President
- Salem Hospital Foundation – Former Chair and Board Member
- Salvation Army – Former Board Member
- City of Salem Downtown Development Advisory Committee – Former Chair
- Salem Chamber of Commerce – past President
- SEDCOR – Former Board Member
- YMCA of Marion & Polk Counties– Former Board Member and Secretary