Lindsey’s practice focuses on banking, creditor’s rights, estate planning and business support and advice. Prior to attending law school, she had a ten-year
career in the financial industry where she was known for her ability to build strong and trusting client relationships.
Lindsey graduated from Willamette University College of Law, earning both a JD and a certificate in business and law. While in law school, Lindsey worked as a law clerk for the Oregon Department of Justice, as an extern for Oregon Metro and a clerk for a private firm in Portland. She also was selected as a fellow for the Business Lawyering Institute (BLI), served on the Moot Court Board and as an editor for the Social Justice and Equity Journal.
When Lindsey is not busy solving problems, expanding opportunities and managing risks for clients she devotes her time to her husband and three sons.
Professional and Community Service
- Dress for Success – Volunteer
- National Alliance for Mental Illness (NAMI) – Executive Advisory Board Member
- Leadership Salem – Participant
- Oregon State Bar – Member
- Federal Bar – Member
- Marion County Bar Association – Member
- Federal Bar Association – Member
- Inns of Court – Member
- Oregon Women Lawyers Society (OWLS) – Member
- Multnomah Bar Association – Member