Gina focuses her practice in banking and lending law, creditor’s rights, agriculture, construction, and real estate law.
Gina’s background in construction litigation and project financing is an asset in serving financial institutions and efficiently managing complex, multi-state business transactions. Though she enjoys working across many areas of law for clients facing different kinds of legal issues, the bulk of her work is focused on putting together and, if necessary, taking apart commercial loans. In addition, she serves as outside counsel to small to medium businesses and assists individual clients on select issues.
Professional and Community Service
- Oregon State Bar Board of Governors (2008-2011)
- Willamette Valley American Inn of Court – Current President
- Habitat for Humanity of the Mid-Willamette Valley – Pro Bono Volunteer
- Habitat for Humanity of the North Willamette Valley – Pro Bono Volunteer
- Boys & Girls Club of Salem, Marion & Polk Counties Foundation Board – Board Chair
- Marion County Bar Association – Former President
- YWCA Salem – Former Board Member
- Salem Kiwanis Club – Former President
- Salem Outreach Center – Former Board Member