Melinda’s practice focuses on wills, trusts, probate, trust administration, general business, and real property.
Melinda has been assisting individuals, families, and businesses for 20 years. She brings to our team extensive experience working with clients on a variety of matters including estate planning, estate administration, general business, and real property. Melinda works with her clients to identify their goals, dreams, and concerns. With that information in hand, she fashions and implements an approach unique to their needs
Professional and Community Service
- Frequent speaker on estate planning topics. Past President, Willamette Valley Estate Planning Council.
- Secretary, Willamette Valley Estate Planning Council.
- Member, Marion County Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar – member of estate planning
- Certified starter and stroke & turn official, USA Swimming.
- Author, Advising Oregon Estates, Chapter 4, “Intestate Succession, Wills, and Community Property”
- Oregon’s New Advance Directive Statute
- WHO GETS GRANDMA’S ASHES?
- COVID-19 Prompts IRS to Delay Tax Payment Deadline